Balinoe Campsite Back
Balinoe Campsite welcomes tents, towed caravans and campervans. We also offer two camping POD's. Booking is essential.
Balinoe campsite is currently Tiree's only formal campsite. Established in 2008, the campsite is being continuously developed to offer a better camping experience for those wishing to visit Tiree and camp.
Our facilities include:
- indoor eating & kitchen area with cookers, sinks, microwaves, toasters, kettles
- hot shower, wash hand basin & toilet facilities
- fresh running water from exterior taps
- complimentary Wi-Fi hotspot
- hardstanding area for towed caravans and campervans
- Electric hookup for tents, towed caravans and campervans
- sheltered tent pitching
- indoor storage for bikes, watersports gear and other sports equipment
- washing and drying facilities for clothes and other gear
- Indoor drying area in the campsite outbuilding.
- 2 X PODS (SLEEPs 2 persons /per POD)
Please log on to: http://www.wilddiamond.co.uk/contact/ and complete our booking form directly.
We are located approximately 7 miles from the ferry terminal in Scarinish. Driving/cycling from the ferry follow the road up from the pier, at the t-junction turn left and follow signs to Crossapol. Then follow signs for Balemartine. Before reaching Balemartine on the right is a sign for Balinoe (also the campsite and Tiree Glass). Turn right here and Balinoe campsite is on the right hand side travelling up this road. It shares the same track as Tiree Glass.
|Disabled Access||Outside Space|
|Name||William Angus MacLean|
|Address 1||Burnside Cottage|
|State||Isle of Tiree|
|Post Code||PA77 6XA|